Recuva is a free and easy to use data recovery program. Recuva can be used on a variety of media. It can be used to recover files from hard drives, flash drives, memory cards, and other types of storage media. Recuva can also be used as a portable app to recover files on a laptop or desktop computer.
Recuva is an application that is designed to help users recover files that were deleted by accident, or files that were lost due to a computer crash. The program is free, and it is very easy to use. It can be used with many different types of storage media. It also comes with a portable app that can recover files on a laptop or desktop computer. Recuva is a great program for anyone who has lost files, or for anyone who wants to be prepared for future accidents or computer crashes.
Step-by-Step Guide How to Use Recuva
- Download Recuva and install it.
- Run Recuva and select "Deep Scan" from the "Recover" tab.
- Choose the drive that stores the lost data.
- Make sure that "Older than 30 days" is selected.
- Click "Start Scan" and wait for the scan to complete.
- Click "File Types" and select the file extensions for the lost data.
- Select the data and click "Recover."
- Select a location to save the recovered data and click "OK."
- Click "Yes" to confirm the recovery of the data.
- Click "Yes" to start the recovery of the data.